About the book
Ladybird Readers is an ELT graded reader series for children aged 3-11 learning English as a foreign or second language. The series includes traditional tales, popular characters, modern stories, and non-fiction.
- Beautifully illustrated books, carefully written by language learning experts.
- Structured language progression to develop children's reading, writing, speaking, listening and critical thinking skills.
- Eight levels follow the Common European Framework of Reference for language learning (CEFR).
- Language activities provide preparation for the Cambridge English Pre-A1 to A2 (YLE) tests.
- A unique code in each printed book provides access to online audio, extra activities and learning resources.
Peter Rabbit: The Peter Rabbit Club, a Level 2 Reader, is A1 in the CEFR framework and supports YLE Movers exams. Short sentences contain a maximum of two clauses, introducing the past tense and some simple adverbs.
Peter, Benjamin, and Lily started a club. They wanted to have fun! But Mr. Tod, Tommy Brock, and Old Brown wanted to catch the rabbits.
Visit the Ladybird Education website for more information.