About the book
Ladybird Readers is an ELT graded reader series for children aged 3-11 learning English as a foreign or second language. The series includes traditional tales, popular characters, modern stories, and non-fiction.
- Beautifully illustrated books, carefully written by language learning experts.
- Structured language progression to develop children's reading, writing, speaking, listening and critical thinking skills.
- Eight levels follow the Common European Framework of Reference for language learning (CEFR).
- Language activities provide preparation for the Cambridge English Pre-A1 to A2 (YLE) tests.
- A unique code in each printed book provides access to online audio, extra activities and learning resources.
Peter Rabbit: Goes to the Treehouse, a Level 2 Reader, is A1 in the CEFR framework and includes practice for the Cambridge English A1 Movers tests. Short sentences contain a maximum of two clauses, introducing the past tense and some simple adverbs.
Mr. Tod wanted to eat Peter Rabbit, Lily, and Benjamin. They needed Squirrel Nutkin's help!
Visit the Ladybird Education website for more information.