Ladybird Readers is an ELT graded reader series for children aged 3-11 learning English as a foreign or second language. The series includes traditional tales, popular characters, modern stories, and non-fiction.
- Beautifully illustrated books, carefully written by language learning experts.
- Structured language progression to develop children's reading, writing, speaking, listening and critical thinking skills.
- Eight levels follow the Common European Framework of Reference for language learning (CEFR).
- Language activities provide preparation for the Cambridge English Pre-A1 to A2 (YLE) tests.
- A unique code in each printed book provides access to online audio, extra activities and learning resources.
Peter Rabbit and the Angry Owl, a Level 2 Reader, is A1 in the CEFR framework and includes practice for the Cambridge English A1 Movers tests. Short sentences contain a maximum of two clauses, introducing the past tense and some simple adverbs.
Old Brown was angry. Squirrel Nutkin took his glasses and lost them! Can Peter Rabbit and his friends help?
Visit the Ladybird Education website for more information.
26 January 2017
Paperback / softback